A CFS Consultant will gain an understanding of your computing environment and scheduling requirements. With your unique environment and specific objectives in mind, we will review and analyze the BMC CONTROL-M product installations, configurations and practices during an onsite visit and we will identify any areas that require efficiency improvements.
This Health Check ensures you are receiving the best possible benefit and maximizing the utilization of using BMC’s CONTROL-M products.
If significant issues are discovered, an in-depth technical analysis of all diagnostics is acquired and further actions are mapped to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- General Environment Findings
- Component Performance and Functionality
- Distributed System Products
- General Assistance Provided – Outlines tasks performed by CFS personnel in addition to the regular Health check tasks
- Problems and Issues Identified by the Health check